SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - THE POP EXPOSE 'College Football 2019' By Mitchell Smith!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
THE POP EXPOSE 'College Football 2019' By Mitchell Smith! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 THE POP EXPOSE 'College Football 2019' By Mitchell Smith!
NCAA 2019 football season is here. Can anyone beat Clemson this year? Right now the top 20 looks solid this year with a lot of notoriously big schools in the top 20. I have high hopes for my Syracuse Orange and they play Clemson week 3 at the Dome which is currently under construction getting a new fixed roof. This should be a interesting match up. Syracuse always seems to play Clemson tight and after last year when Lawrence got knocked out of the game early Syracuse was one play away from pulling a huge upset in Clemson. The Dome can be a tough place to play so we will see.

I think Clemson has too many young weapons for anyone to knock them off this year. Alabama is always good and there are a lot of good teams that could grab that top spot. There are lots of Great quarterbacks returning from last year and some great young talent coming up. There seems to be some balance in the top 10 or so, so it should be an interesting season. Some key matchups to watch for in the start of this season. Clemson taking on Syracuse 9/14. Alabama taking on Texas Tech 10/12. Georgia vs Notre Dame 9/21. Oklahoma going into Texas 10/12.

Oregon goes into Auburn right out of the gates 8/31, and many other great matchups throughout the season. There are a ton of great teams from what I can see and I’m hoping we get a ton of close games. I always enjoy watching NCAA Basketball because it is so competitive and the teams bounce around and it’s a pretty much free for all to grab that top spot. I’m hoping this football season can maybe have a similar feel to basketball. Its nice to see when there are a bunch of teams competing for the top spots and watching teams compete as if every game matters. So hopefully we get some great close competitive games which I’m sure we will. I hope everyone’s team has a great season.

What are your prediction for the 2019 College Football Season? Let us know below!

Last bumped by ⚡ Kal-El ⚡ on Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 pm.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]