SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - What Could Of Been The 2019 Joe Club Con Set ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
What Could Of Been The 2019 Joe Club Con Set ? 
Founder
Founder

What Could Of Been The 2019 Joe Club Con Set ?
Kinda sunk in that for the first time since i got back into GI Joe collecting as a adult since 2007 that for the first time ever there was not a Joe Con. No prediction threads or reveals. No location or theme announcements. So just curious, what do you all think what the con set theme would of been? What attendee exclusives would of been revealed?

Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:44 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: What Could Of Been The 2019 Joe Club Con Set ?
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
Kinda sunk in that for the first time since i got back into GI Joe collecting as a adult since 2007 that for the first time ever there was not a Joe Con. No prediction threads or reveals. No location or theme announcements. So just curious, what do you all think what the con set theme would of been? What attendee exclusives would of been revealed?

Well let me think about this for second, they did battle force 2000, tiger force, python patrol 2 times, oktober guard, night force, crimson command, eco warriors, ninja force. Not sure if that covers everything.

Im going to say knowing the club and the guys who vote at the cons on sets, that this year would have been something Star Brigade related, or just a straight up Star Brigade set. Personally i would have loved to see them go back and do an 0-ring set and finally release the 'Tanks for the Memories' Mauler re-release.

Right not the community is really itching for re-release or repainted 0-ring figures, so i hope that when the snake eyes movie comes out we get some 0-ring figures on retro packaging, in addition to whatever movie figures they release.

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:08 pm
Founder
Founder

I wonder if the star wars original figure retro line does really well that hasbro could consider a o-ring reissue line. Also add the success of the g1 walmart line

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:36 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
Yeah star brigade would of been on that list, also we could got some more battle corps guys. head man and a full def set also would of been great! After we got all those and some re paints of random x figure finally we get cobra la guards in a 3 pack with golublous.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:27 am
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
protoxero wrote:
Yeah star brigade would of been on that list, also we could got some more battle corps guys. head man and a full def set also would of been great! After we got all those and some re paints of random x figure finally we get cobra la guards in a 3 pack with golublous.

Im so with you on that, not getting to complete a modern cobra la set was a massive disappointment. Pythona and Nemesis Enforcer were two of the best figures of the modern era.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]