SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The Break Room

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 27, 2020 8:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1697, 1698, 1699, 1700, 1701, 1702, 1703 ... 1718  Next
The Break Room 
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Post Re: The Break Room
55 and sunny here today. Working from home. Still shaving, showering, and getting dressed, lol.
It is going to be difficult going back to driving to work and sitting at my desk though. Not sure when that will be. Probably as soon as we are consistently in the 60's and 70's and it is nice out.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:33 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
yorktownjoe wrote:
55 and sunny here today. Working from home. Still shaving, showering, and getting dressed, lol.
It is going to be difficult going back to driving to work and sitting at my desk though. Not sure when that will be. Probably as soon as we are consistently in the 60's and 70's and it is nice out.

We are in the 60's and 70's here, although we are supposed to get a cold front, rain and be 47 tomorrow. They are telling us the virus peek is not expected until late May or early June here. Most are prepping for everything to be shut until then. I just want things to get back to normal. If not for me, than for my kids, don't want them to start out their adult life under a globalist communist economic reset.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:40 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
I'm listening to less news. The media literally profits off the pain of others. They sell advertising to big Pharma while telling one grim story after another. And they look to try word games on politicians so they can have a 15 second sound byte and belittle people working 20 to 22 hours a day trying the best they can to save lives.

Maybe we could just have a scoreboard of the following, without gravel voiced grim reapers telling us how fast it is spreading in California and New York.

Covid-19: Total cases we know about, total dead, total being treated or recovering, and total fully recovered. (Just for America, since other country's medical reporting is inconsistent.)

Then do the same for Flu. Total cases we know about, total dead, total being treated or recovering, and total fully recovered. (Maybe a side breakdown of ones that had been vaccinated, but still got it.)

Gas is $1.39 here. Ironically, I don't need any.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:27 pm
Founder
Founder

I hear ya ytj. Ive been watching gi joe for free late nights on youtube (hasbro released them for free) just to take a break from world. 99% of my day i am reminded from usa at 260,000 which means triple to quadruple those unconfirmed possibly. Just some tips when going out

Gloves anywhere and throw away. Sanitize hands after disposal

Sanitize literally every single item you bring in house. We fill up hot sink with soap and cap of bleach.

Dont touch mail for 3-5 days

Ive also been watching a amazing show called The Americans. Based off true story of russian spies living in usa during cold war 80s.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:08 am
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
I'm listening to less news. The media literally profits off the pain of others. They sell advertising to big Pharma while telling one grim story after another. And they look to try word games on politicians so they can have a 15 second sound byte and belittle people working 20 to 22 hours a day trying the best they can to save lives.

Maybe we could just have a scoreboard of the following, without gravel voiced grim reapers telling us how fast it is spreading in California and New York.

Covid-19: Total cases we know about, total dead, total being treated or recovering, and total fully recovered. (Just for America, since other country's medical reporting is inconsistent.)

Then do the same for Flu. Total cases we know about, total dead, total being treated or recovering, and total fully recovered. (Maybe a side breakdown of ones that had been vaccinated, but still got it.)

Gas is $1.39 here. Ironically, I don't need any.

Im not watching any news at all anymore. Just when our state governor speaks or the president thats it.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:27 am
Founder
Founder

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
I hear ya ytj. Ive been watching gi joe for free late nights on youtube (hasbro released them for free) just to take a break from world. 99% of my day i am reminded from usa at 260,000 which means triple to quadruple those unconfirmed possibly. Just some tips when going out

Gloves anywhere and throw away. Sanitize hands after disposal

Sanitize literally every single item you bring in house. We fill up hot sink with soap and cap of bleach.

Dont touch mail for 3-5 days

Ive also been watching a amazing show called The Americans. Based off true story of russian spies living in usa during cold war 80s.

Been watching a bunch of G.I.Joe season 1 in the evenings up to 'The Germ'. Taking a few days break as andrea and i are watching through all the star wars movies in order to get up to the newest one which we have not seen yet on my birthday next week. Tonight I am finally giving in and watching 'Solo' for the first time, i really hope it doesn't suck.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:28 am
Founder
Founder

So, i have to eat crow on this one i think. I actually, other than one or two ridiculously placed SJW lines, really enjoyed Solo. It was way better than i expected it to be, and was pretty in tune with the book universe which i have spent hours of time reading.

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:58 pm
Founder
Founder

Got bored and started playing toys. Need sports now...............................................

Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:58 pm
Editorial Moderator
Editorial Moderator

Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitchell Smith
Aliases: ZAP,
Primary Military Specialty: Heavy Equipment
Secondary Military Specialty: Kung Fu
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
So, i have to eat crow on this one i think. I actually, other than one or two ridiculously placed SJW lines, really enjoyed Solo. It was way better than i expected it to be, and was pretty in tune with the book universe which i have spent hours of time reading.

I don’t know why it did so bad, I thought it was great and I was looking forward to a trilogy.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:40 am
Founder
Founder

Train wrote:
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:

I don’t know why it did so bad, I thought it was great and I was looking forward to a trilogy.

Watched Rogue One last night, i think it is still my favorite of all the new movies. Wish i had a Jyn Erso figure.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 17179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1697, 1698, 1699, 1700, 1701, 1702, 1703 ... 1718  Next