SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The Break Room

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 27, 2020 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1696, 1697, 1698, 1699, 1700, 1701, 1702 ... 1718  Next
The Break Room 
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Post Re: The Break Room
They are saying if there isn't any NCAA football this fall, it is a loss of $6 billion to University programs. The article I read says it averages to $51 million per Division I school. Obviously, Alabama's and Ohio State's get more and Appalachian State and the like, not as much. But overall, that might be a hit that some schools can't absorb.

If summertime's UV light doesn't defeat this virus, eek!!

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:44 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
yorktownjoe wrote:
They are saying if there isn't any NCAA football this fall, it is a loss of $6 billion to University programs. The article I read says it averages to $51 million per Division I school. Obviously, Alabama's and Ohio State's get more and Appalachian State and the like, not as much. But overall, that might be a hit that some schools can't absorb.

If summertime's UV light doesn't defeat this virus, eek!!

Yeah and Kirk Herbstreet is saying 90% chance no football this fall, i don't know, the NFL Commissioner is going ahead with the draft, mabee the NFL is not going to cancel. I don't think people can take much more. Another month of being homebound people are going to go stir crazy and start to defy the orders.

Have to say something i never thought i would say, im just about totally burned out on watching tv and movies, and the internet is just the same old virus stuff repeated over and over, nothing exciting or new to read. :swirlflush: :swirlflush: :swirlflush:

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:54 pm
Founder
Founder

Happy Sunday everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the amazing weather like we have here today. Took Bullhorn outside for a photo and got some fresh air and enjoyed the spring flowers.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:25 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Those turned out well!

Miserable rain and windy cold here. A few flurries, but holding in the upper 30s, lower 40s. Not so fun walking th dog.

I noticed Surveillnce_port on IG had spotlighted Marauders Gun Runners modern custom figures. They had one a dead ringer for Recondo, but they were sold out when I clicked over. They have a ringer for Roadblock up now with an M-2 Ma Deuce.

Other than that, looking at all the people reviewing the new Snake-Eyes. He looks good, just don't know if I could start again in another scale.

Maybe Train and Black Swan will show us pics if they do. I think they both collect SW Black Series and/or Marvel Legends.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:32 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
Those turned out well!

Miserable rain and windy cold here. A few flurries, but holding in the upper 30s, lower 40s. Not so fun walking th dog.

I noticed Surveillnce_port on IG had spotlighted Marauders Gun Runners modern custom figures. They had one a dead ringer for Recondo, but they were sold out when I clicked over. They have a ringer for Roadblock up now with an M-2 Ma Deuce.

Other than that, looking at all the people reviewing the new Snake-Eyes. He looks good, just don't know if I could start again in another scale.

Maybe Train and Black Swan will show us pics if they do. I think they both collect SW Black Series and/or Marvel Legends.

Jason Luckey is going to have a Black Major Eel 3 pack in just a couple of weeks. It is the one with the Arctic Eel, the De Aco Eel and the Red Shadows Eel. I asked him about the eye section being all blacked out on the Red Shadows Eel and he says its not, that was just how the art worked out.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:28 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Yeah those look good. I think the arctic one might have been favorite, but we'll see how the paint apps on all three turned out.

I think blackmajortoys (not to be confused with blackmajor or blackmajor.replicant) might have an exclusive Firefly gray camo EEL. I'm trying to remember which account teased which decos...?

Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:27 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
Yeah those look good. I think the arctic one might have been favorite, but we'll see how the paint apps on all three turned out.

I think blackmajortoys (not to be confused with blackmajor or blackmajor.replicant) might have an exclusive Firefly gray camo EEL. I'm trying to remember which account teased which decos...?

Dang i know i confuse them all the time, i wish their usernames were a little more different.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:10 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Pretty sure blackmajor and Replicant are both him. Blackmajortoys is a relative or really close insider.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:07 pm
Founder
Founder

It's hump day folks, how is everyone doing? Hope everyone is still well. They are talking about shelter in place for our town, no going out accept groceries and pharmacy. I think that is a little extreme, since we don't have any cases in our town. I guess we will see what the mayor says today.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 am
Founder
Founder

good morning my special peoples how is everyone today?

Eh it's raining ice today, hopefully work won't be as bad as it has been lately.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1696, 1697, 1698, 1699, 1700, 1701, 1702 ... 1718  Next