SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - THE POP EXPOSE 'Dennis Rodman' by Mitchell Smith!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
THE POP EXPOSE 'Dennis Rodman' by Mitchell Smith! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 THE POP EXPOSE 'Dennis Rodman' by Mitchell Smith!
Dennis Rodman has been in the spotlight in recent years. Most may remember him from his wild days with the Chicago Bulls. Dennis has always been a unique individual. He has become very popular in my world and I’ve been tracking down some good stuff from him. Dennis was a large part of The Last Dance documentary and I have found several interesting interviews of him over the years. Recently there was an ESPN 30 for 30 film done on Dennis and although I have not watched this yet I can’t wait. Dennis grew up in the projects. Drug dealing, guns, and crime were just a normal part of life. Dennis who grew a bit taller then most in his area stayed on a straight path and eventually was noticed and asked to join a college Basketball team because of his height. This is something that might not happen this day in age. Dennis was given a shot at something better than a thugs life and he turned it into gold.

Dennis wasn’t afraid to be different. He is known as the best rebounder in Professional Basketball and he made a good living on doing it winning 3 championships with the Bulls and 2 with the Detroit Pistons. I have recently been listening to some podcasts and some recent interviews of Dennis. His podcasts are a bit out there but entertaining. I think watching his raw emotions on some recent interviews talking about his childhood and some of the extreme situations he faced as a kid and some of the will power he showed to not fall into the trap and a normal life style of gangs and drugs where he grew up. Dennis is some kind of different, but he is really down to earth if you listen to what he says. If you have not checked out some of his recent stuff make sure to do so, it is very interesting. Were you a fan of Dennis Rodman as a player? Sound off and let us know!

Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:49 am
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: THE POP EXPOSE 'Dennis Rodman' by Mitchell Smith!
Man the worm has always been one of my favorites, accept when he was going up against my beloved Knicks. He is from Oklahoma but most people don't talk about that. He was able to turn his gift of being the best rebounder who ever lived into a 'character'. By the time he was with the bulls he was like a WWF character that he could use to market himself and make a lot of more money off the court. Nobody was going to ever make a superstar out of a guy who just rebounded, but he changed the paradigm

That said he also inspired another great Detroit Piston who molded his game after Dennis and that is Ben Wallace. Im glad you get this story because its nice to see that someone besides myself took the time to see that Dennis is not just some pink haired moron, the guy knew exactly what he was doing it was all part of his plan. And he is not really a thug, he is really a pretty nice guy.

Unlike some of the other Pistons guys that i would like to punch in the groin like Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn. Those guys were total douche bags.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:31 pm
Editorial Moderator
Editorial Moderator

Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitchell Smith
Aliases: ZAP,
Primary Military Specialty: Heavy Equipment
Secondary Military Specialty: Kung Fu
Post Re: THE POP EXPOSE 'Dennis Rodman' by Mitchell Smith!
I could have gone on for pages on Dennis, I got pressed for time this week. He is just a really deep and complex person. He also dated Madonna, was married to Carmen Electra, and is friends with Kim Jong un.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]