SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season #3 clip is HERE!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season #3 clip is HERE! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season #3 clip is HERE!
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Kicks off its third season this coming Tuesday at 8pm on ABC. Today we have a new promo to get you all set for the premier. Check out the 'Opening' for Season #3 below and share your thoughts!

(Source: EW.com)

Quote:
“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” returns for an action-packed third season on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network, with Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Agent Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) leading the charge as S.H.I.E.L.D. searches the world for more powered people in the aftermath of their epic battle with Jiaying and her army of Inhumans. However, Coulson and the team soon find out that they are not the only group looking for these new Inhumans.

On the season premiere episode, “Laws of Nature,” when Coulson and the team discover a new Inhuman, S.H.I.E.L.D. comes face to face with another organization searching for powered people. And still reeling from Simmons’ dramatic disappearance, Fitz goes to extreme lengths to try to learn how to get her back.

Guest starring are Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Matthew Willig as Lash, Juan Pablo Raba as Joey Gutierrez, Andrew Howard as Banks, Ido Mor as Yusef Hadad, Jude B. Lanston as soldier #1, Daniel Messier as heavy and Kate Hilliard as Tina.”

VIEW CLIP HERE

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:10 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Decepticons/Cobra
Code Name: LEVIATHAN
File Name: Classified
Aliases: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Classified
Secondary Military Specialty: Classified
Grade: Classified
Post Re: New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season #3 clip is HERE!
Hell yeah!

Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]