SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - Samuel Jackson To Star In Marvel's Nick Fury Series on D+

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Samuel Jackson To Star In Marvel's Nick Fury Series on D+ 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 Samuel Jackson To Star In Marvel's Nick Fury Series on D+
It looks like fans of the MCU are going to get another of their favorite characters coming to series on Disney+! Sam Jackson has signed on to star in his own Nick Fury series and we have details for the new show below! Check it out and let us know if you are excited to give this show a watch!

Source: Variety

Samuel L. Jackson is set to reprise the role of Nick Fury in a new Marvel series currently in development at Disney Plus, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.

The exact plot details of the show are being kept under wraps, but multiple sources say Jackson is attached to star with Kyle Bradstreet attached to write and executive produce. Like all the other Marvel shows at Disney Plus, Marvel Studios will produce.

Reps for Jackson, Bradstreet, and Disney did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment.

Jackson famously portrayed Fury, the monocular head of the clandestine government agency S.H.I.E.L.D, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe going back to the post-credits scene in the first “Iron Man” film in 2008. He has appeared in multiple films within the MCU since, most recently portraying Fury in “Spider-Man: Far from Home,” “Avengers: Endgame,” and “Captain Marvel.” He also played the character in two episodes of the ABC series “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” SPOILER ALERT: The last time fans saw Fury was in the post-credits scene of “Far From Home,” where he was onboard a Skrull ship somewhere in deep space.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:06 pm
Profile Send private message
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Post Re: Samuel Jackson To Star In Marvel's Nick Fury Series on D
Interesting.

Our free year of Disney+ is up in November. But with Mandolorian and this it is tempting.

We hardly watch it, but my brother's family is using ours and love it. Nephew and nieces are younger.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:27 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
Interesting.

Our free year of Disney+ is up in November. But with Mandolorian and this it is tempting.

We hardly watch it, but my brother's family is using ours and love it. Nephew and nieces are younger.

Yeah i hate giving disney any money but the Mandalorian starts up next month, and if season 2 is as good as season 1 i don't want to miss any of it. I just wonder if Nick Fury will have any ties to agents of shield or what timeline it will be set in.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:54 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
I wonder if they will release just a chapter/episode at a time like they did with Mandalorian?

That really paced a lot better than the binge method. Or the avoid spoilers and stay off the internet for 8 or 9 weeks until you are done watching one episode a week.

This makes it feel more like TV in the 80's where you just had to wait. And you were able to discuss what you thought they were up to, without spoiling it for anyone.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:22 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
I wonder if they will release just a chapter/episode at a time like they did with Mandalorian?

That really paced a lot better than the binge method. Or the avoid spoilers and stay off the internet for 8 or 9 weeks until you are done watching one episode a week.

This makes it feel more like TV in the 80's where you just had to wait. And you were able to discuss what you thought they were up to, without spoiling it for anyone.

I have not heard yet, on this show or on 'Falcon and Winter Soldier' and 'Wandavision'. I am like you though i prefer them not be released all at once. I like the anticipation.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]