SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - THE POP EXPOSE 'Jabba’s Tatooine Skiff Reviewed' by MS!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
THE POP EXPOSE 'Jabba’s Tatooine Skiff Reviewed' by MS! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 THE POP EXPOSE 'Jabba’s Tatooine Skiff Reviewed' by MS!
Star Wars The Vintage Collection Jabba’s Tatooine Skiff

The new Star Wars Skiff officially hit retail shelves. I’ve been watching this one for a while. It caught my eye and I said to myself I hope this comes to retail, as I don’t like on line shopping. I still enjoy the thrill of the hunt. So as soon as I saw this one I picked one up. This is one of the first vehicles aimed at collectors that I can remember since Disney took over the franchise. There is some awesome detail and no foot pegs, so for that fact I think this one is more for collectors. As compared to the 1999 Skiff that came with the Sarlacc Pit this one is bigger and more color accurate to the movie.

There are some removable covers to reveal the engine underneath the floor. It is pretty well detailed including the slide out plank that Luke was standing on right before they tried to put him in the Sarlacc Pit and the controls in the rear of the skiff. Some thought was put into this right down to the base. The base allows you to have the skiff straight or you can angle it left or right to simulate the skiff turning. There is some minor assembly and also an extra side rail that is battle damaged. If you are a Star Wars collector this one does not disappoint, this is one cool looking skiff and I can’t wait to get mine set up for display

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:00 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]