THE TF BATTLEFIELD GAME (BATTLE FOR THE SEEKERS) V2B1
The TERRORDROME BATTLEFIELD Game Rules.
HERE ARE THE BASICS1.
Once you join a team and post here in the game thread we will get you your Autobot or Decepticon badge for your profile.2.
Use your eligible FACTION BADGE to post one time per game day. Each new player will begin the game with 2000 Energon points which may be used to purchase gear, any additional Energon points must be earned via gameplay, or by donation from a teammate
We go by Eastern time zone and by the minute hand of the terrordrome time. A game day starts at 12:00AM EST and ends at 11:59PM EST the next night.
There are several "team bonuses" scattered throughout the battlefield
THERE ARE A DIFFERENT VARIETY OF BONUSES YOU CAN OBTAIN WHEN YOU KO A CHARACTER, SOME WILL GIVE GIVE YOU A -15 DAMAGE ATTACK AND SOME A -25. THERE ARE ALSO SEVERAL ENERGON POINT BONUSES THAT ALSO MAY BE OBTAINED THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 200 ENERGON POINTS THAT MAY BE EARNED VIA CHARACTER KO'S
. JUST CLICK ON THE ICON NEXT TO THE CHARACTER ON THE GAME BOARD TO REVEAL THE BONUS EARNED.ALERT : IF YOU ACQUIRE A BONUS VIA A KO IN THE BATTLEFIELD YOU MUST USE THAT BONUS WITHIN THE SAME GAME DAY YOU ACQUIRE IT. IF YOU FORGET TO USE THE BONUS OR ARE UNAWARE YOU EARNED ONE, YOUR TEAM LEADER OR CO-LEADER WILL TAKE THE BONUS TURN FOR YOU AT THE END OF THE GAME DAY SO IT IS NOT WASTED.3. Player Options:
You can choose to be a BASIC CHARACTER and do -2, or you can choose to purchase one of 7 playable characters, which have purchasable coordinating Energon boosts.CHARACTER/ENERGON BOOSTS:
Each CHARACTER/ENERGON BOOST SHIELD requires a Energon point purchase fee, and a rearming fee at the end of each battle.
1a. You may choose to purchase just a Character, or you may choose to add a Energon boost shield.
2b. You may only control one character and one Energon boost shield per person per round.
3c. If you purchase a character and a Energon boost shield, you may divide your hurt "TWO WAYS", and only "TWO WAYS', but it can be any combination of two numbers that are within the damage of your combined character and Energon boost damage.
4e.One member on each team will be allowed to be in control of the team Leader Character.
5f.Below are the Autobot and Decepticon character and energon boost options. IMPORTANT: YOU MUST PURCHASE A CHARACTER IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A ENERGON BOOST SHIELD!
7g.Below are the Autobot Team And Decepticon team ENERGON BOOST SHIELD options this adds additional firepower to your existing gear, but you may still only divide your damage TWO WAYS! IMPORTANT: YOU MUST PURCHASE A CHARACTER IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A ENERGON POWER UP SHEILD
How do i purchase a CHARACTER/POWER BOOST SHIELD You may earn ENERGON POINTS
to purchase your CHARACTER/ENERGON BOOST SHIELD.
These are the ways you can earn "ENERGON POINTS POINTS"
1. You will earn 5 ENERGON POINTS for every day that you post in the battlefield and make your game turn
2. You will earn 3 ENERGON POINTS for making "3 NON-GAME posts each day. These three can be anywhere on the site outside of the "BATTLEFIELD FORUM GAME"
3. You will earn 5 ENERGON POINTS for making "5 NON-GAME posts each day. These five can be anywhere on the site outside of the "BATTLEFIELD FORUM GAME"
4. TO EARN YOUR "NON-GAME POST" ENERGON POINTS SIMPLY POST IN THIS LINK THAT YOU MADE THE POSTS AND A GAME STAFF MEMBER WILL RECORD YOUR POINTS FOR YOU
5. Each "NEW PLAYER" begins the game with 2000 ENERGON points
6. ONLY THE ENERGON POINTS EARNED IN THE FINAL BATTLE OF EACH GAME CARRY OVER TO THE NEXT "NEW GAME"!
* on every page the characters (along with their HP up to that point) will be posted as an "BATTLE UPDATE" so that players may know each characters HP up to time of the update.
Structure - EACH GAME IS A BEST 3 OUT OF 5 BATTLES QUINTESSON JUDGE the gameQUINTESSON JUDGE will activate when one team gains a 20hp or higher lead over the other team, and will keep the two teams within 20hp of each other. The game QUINTESSON JUDGE activation will be based on the tally given at the 2am eastern hp update. The game QUINTESSON JUDGE will attack on the last 24hrs of each round directly after the 2am eastern hp update to bring the two teams within 20hp of each other for the final day. The last 24hrs is determined when the overall hp reaches the amount of damage a team can do in 24hrs time.10.
Need Help, have any questions?
You can ask for help in our chat room here Click to Enter the Chatroom
If you are already on a team you can ask questions in your team base.
AUTOBOT Team Base - Click to Enter THE ARK
DECEPTICON Team Base - Click to Enter THE NEMESIS
Feel free to contact any of the people below.AUTOBOT TEAM LEADER
- PROTOXERODECEPTICON TEAM LEADER
- CAPT. GRID-IRONTRANSFORMERS GAME MODERATOR
- JOHN SHAFT