SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - G.I.JOE RENEGADES DISCUSSION!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
G.I.JOE RENEGADES DISCUSSION! 
Post Re: G.I.JOE RENEGADES DISCUSSION!
While I was not terribly sad the show is canned ( i watched up until jellocord returned yet cliffjumper is still dead on tf prime...WTF IS UP WITH THE SPIT YO?!!! :badboy: ) it mainly sucks cause the figures are likely to not be released (unless in some crappy exclusive form) and once again there is NO GOTDANG continuity with the brand. RoC blew DEVESTATOR CHOADS and now the sequel is coming and while the rock is in it, the original cast isnt (cept for no talent d-nozzle tatum) its sitll in the remendously bad roc verse. Renegades may not have been ARAH or even the DiC series but at least it was a dang sight better than RoC and while the Whole A-Team thing was getting old it was defintely building up and the only downside was the return of jellocord. I really hope the show somehow manages a miracle and comes back cause Joe defintely needs a good continuity and I think despite flaws Renegades coudl have delivered it....the movie verse sure a spit aint gonna do it. :jeep:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:13 am
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre

I just want a damn destro figure from this line!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 pm
Profile Send private message
im pissed cause i wanted my daggone renegades flint. even though int he toon he was pretty much a clueless d-bag (hatred how they made flitn such a nimrod deluxe) i liked his design as basic as it was. too bad no roadblock or flint or baroness or junx int hat nift power armor. Make way for mostly lackluster peg warmin movie toys with a few gems spinkled into the mound of dookie! :badboy:

(note i did say there would be GEMS int he dookie mound so not entirely negative :P )

Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:47 am
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Blade wrote:
im pissed cause i wanted my daggone renegades flint. even though int he toon he was pretty much a clueless d-bag (hatred how they made flitn such a nimrod deluxe) i liked his design as basic as it was. too bad no roadblock or flint or baroness or junx int hat nift power armor. Make way for mostly lackluster peg warmin movie toys with a few gems spinkled into the mound of dookie! :badboy:

(note i did say there would be GEMS int he dookie mound so not entirely negative :P )

for me it is too early to tell on this round of figures, i think the lame grey camo is gone for sure, and the power suits are gone and the excellerator suits are gone, all of those things are big wins in my book. I think we will see a lot of realistic military styled figures, as well as vehicles that we actually know to be gi joe vehicles, instead of roc where we got a lot of vehicles that really made no sense at all. Also it has yet to be seen if the movie figures will have "actor likeness" heads, don't know if hasbro is willing to go down that road again either. And on another positive note we know we will be getting a jinx and a lady jaye figure, probably more than one so for customizers out there, there will be great new female bodies to use for customs, which has been seriously lacking lately in the g.i.joe line. I am sure there will be plenty of downside as well but i want to see the figures before i point that out.

As for ROC figures i have flash, shipwreck,barbecue, night adder, charbroil, and helix. And really the only one i don't have that i want is kamakura. So i am no fan of the roc figures by any means.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:19 am
Founder
Founder

Whens the last time anyone has watched this series again for the second time? I watched a few the other day,has aged very well. Really appreciate it for its sunbow prequel vibe too

Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:42 pm
Founder
Founder

When's the last time any joe fan gave this series a go? Restarted it and am in the episode 5 major blood ep, forgot how bad ass this series was.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:05 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
When's the last time any joe fan gave this series a go? Restarted it and am in the episode 5 major blood ep, forgot how bad ass this series was.

It is on my downloads list to get, right now i am watching through Ducktales and Justice League, not sure what i will be watching next but Renegades is a must.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3