SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - G.I.JOE RENEGADES DISCUSSION!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
G.I.JOE RENEGADES DISCUSSION! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Decepticons/Cobra
Code Name: LEVIATHAN
File Name: Classified
Aliases: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Classified
Secondary Military Specialty: Classified
Grade: Classified
Post Re: G.I.JOE RENEGADES DISCUSSION!
I totally agree Andrea, this series drags me in more and more each episode where as unfortunately Transformers Prime has lost my interest. Friday night television for me is all about Renegades on the HUB. Then of course I hop to Young Justice on CN.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Founder
Founder

Well just found out this show is cancelled...wait im mean hiatus which is just a nice way of saying canceleld! Im speechless!!! The show got ratings!! It was as far as production goes the best joe cartoon series ever made.After a year of getting us all excited with clips of the animation,the "breaking news" of this voice acter or that sunbow voice acter coming,and the huge headlines and commercials of "tune in for for series premier"...it was all just a joke.After a season of teasing cameo's and the excitement of what was too come down the road story line...it was all just a sick joke.So now let me guess,at this years joecon theres going to be another HUGE announcment of the NEW joe series and then we will get another 12 months of "excitiings clips of animation" or "this fill in the blank voice acter hired news"...and then what? Wait for hasbro to cancel again? After 3 years of beign a adult collector i FINALLY understand why so many bash hasbro when it comes to the joe franchise.Well i promise this ,im not going to "fall for the bannana in the tailpipe"again.i wont be giving any new joe series any of my residential ratings again,next time i watch a joe series it will be on dvd with at least 3 seasons under its belt.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
Well just found out this show is cancelled...wait im mean hiatus which is just a nice way of saying canceleld! Im speechless!!! The show got ratings!! It was as far as production goes the best joe cartoon series ever made.After a year of getting us all excited with clips of the animation,the "breaking news" of this voice acter or that sunbow voice acter coming,and the huge headlines and commercials of "tune in for for series premier"...it was all just a joke.After a season of teasing cameo's and the excitement of what was too come down the road story line...it was all just a sick joke.So now let me guess,at this years joecon theres going to be another HUGE announcment of the NEW joe series and then we will get another 12 months of "excitiings clips of animation" or "this fill in the blank voice acter hired news"...and then what? Wait for hasbro to cancel again? After 3 years of beign a adult collector i FINALLY understand why so many bash hasbro when it comes to the joe franchise.Well i promise this ,im not going to "fall for the bannana in the tailpipe"again.i wont be giving any new joe series any of my residential ratings again,next time i watch a joe series it will be on dvd with at least 3 seasons under its belt.

this looks similar to something i read here G.I. Joe: Renegades confirmed “On Hiatus” after Season one! :+D :+D

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:33 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Cobra
Code Name: Andrea
Aliases: Drea, Bloodthirst
This is SO, SO frustrating!! Sometimes Hasbro makes me want to scream +n+ It seems like everytime they drag us in and get us to really liking something... they yank it away from us... 25th line, PoC, Renegades...errrr

Hey Hub! ... Hey Hasbro!.... We want Renegades to stay!!!! :rockon:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:34 am
Profile Send private message YIM
Founder
Founder

What are your thoughts about this weeks episode of G.I.Joe Renegades? Did you enjoy the introduction of Snow Job? Were you excited to see Timber introduced. And what was your take on the "Shadow Vipers" do you love them, or do you think the whole Bio Viper thing is starting to play out.

Tell us what you thought :+D :+D

Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 pm
Founder
Founder

Just watched episode 18, Union of the Snake, where the Baroness holds a cobra sales meeting at her ancestral home, to sell cobra cell phones that they plan on using as mind control devices. I thought the episode was pretty good, it was kind of the same idea as the vintage episode "Flints Vacation". What left me curious is the crimson twins escaped, and it does not seem like they would have any further interest in working for cobra after they tied them up and basically used them as guinea pigs to steal their kinetic powers.

What did you think about this episode?

Sun May 08, 2011 2:58 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Decepticons/Cobra
Code Name: LEVIATHAN
File Name: Classified
Aliases: Classified
Primary Military Specialty: Classified
Secondary Military Specialty: Classified
Grade: Classified
I enjoyed the hell out of this episode especially homage to the Oktober Guard. i am hooked on Renegades which is more than I can say for Prime.

Wed May 11, 2011 6:49 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Serpentor's Customizer
Serpentor's Customizer

Faction: Cobra
I wish Hasbro would treat Joe a little better... even My Little Pony got renewed, and their toys are always on the shelves.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:36 pm
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre

I had watched the Episode Homecoming and honestly I wasn't impressed. Simply put it screamed A-Team for the Joe Verse. Recently I recorded all the episodes and watched them all and it does have a good story line. Plus I like how you get to meet the other members before the Joes are assembled

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:02 pm
Founder
Founder

that was my favorite part about the show, getting introduced to all the major players one by one, and you got a little mini story behind each character, it was a really great way to set the ground work for the show to continue,i still hold out hope they will keep the continuity in tact if a joe cartoon starts back up after the movie, like hasbro said there would be

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next