SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - Tyrese Gibson Wants to be the Next Green Lantern!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Tyrese Gibson Wants to be the Next Green Lantern! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 Tyrese Gibson Wants to be the Next Green Lantern!
What would you think about the next Green Lantern being John Stewart, played by Actor Tyrese Gibson? I think a lot of fans would be more than thrilled at that possibility. And, it looks like Tyrese would love to see that happen as well. Check out the latest on this below, and share your thoughts!

(Source: comicbook.com)

Quote:
The other day, Fast & Furious star Tyrese Gibson created a stir on the Internet by posting some fan art of himself as Green Lantern to Instagram. Today, Tyrese pushed the Green Lantern teases into high gear by posting several more pieces of fan art, while also writing about the importance of potentially playing the character.

In one Instagram post, Tyrese wrote, “Idris fall back I got this! In the brightest day, in the blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let all who worship evil's might, Beware of the power of Green Lantern's light!”

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:26 pm
Profile Send private message
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre

Post Re: Tyrese Gibson Wants to be the Next Green Lantern!
You know, I am not against it at all... but I would rather see Guy Gardner on the big screen as I feel he is a wild card and would add an interesting dynamic to the team [or even his own movie].

Always had a theory that Diggle from Arrow will become a Green Lantern.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:43 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]